Event Coordinator & Office Administrator [1 FTE]
Position Type: Full-Time (grant funded) Hrs per Wk: 40
Location: Madjax Work Remotely: No
Start Date: Immediately Hiring Education: None Required
Primary Job Duties:
- Administrative support for Madjax, Future of Work initiative and Sustainable Muncie Board.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Typing skills, Computer skills, Attention to detail.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills; oral and written.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail.
- Good organizational skills, Time management, Flexibility and a Team Player with a Teachable Spirit.
- Compose Monthly Newsletters, Assistance with Social Media, Outreach, Website and Press Releases as needed.
- Answering calls as needed. Returning calls as needed.
- Collaboration and communication with members, initiative partners, supporters, vendors and lessees
- Event Planning
- Organizing, Implementing and Coordinating event for youth and adults.
- Collection and Organization of Documentation.
- Manage Communication databases.
- Coordinate public and member events including set-up, overseeing implementation and clean-up.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Be well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Have an applied knowledge or willingness to learn of the STEM education including use of technology equipment.
- Have knowledge and understanding of community resources and collaborative partners.
- Be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals and community organizations or agencies.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Problem-solving attitude, along with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- All other duties as applies.
Please send resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com